Bella flowers Ltd is a private company registered in Rwanda under Code Company 103449745 on 20th October2014 and the government of Rwanda/MINAGR/NAEB owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 75 Ha in Gishari Rwamagana District, and Eastern Province on which Flowers is being undertaken.
The company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self-motivated, and experienced persons to fill the following position:
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (1)
Under the supervision of Human Resource and Administration Manager, The Humana Resource Officer ensures effective and efficient management of company Human Resources, timely salary payment, and compliance with Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Ensure the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities, including salary disbursement, overpayment recovery, leave management and reporting are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant legislation.
- Tracking Employee working hours
- Updating records when employee’s status change
- Ensuring payroll questions employees have and performing calculations with commissions, bonuses, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensure that all Human resource taxes (PAYE, Pension, and Maternity) are declared and paid on time in order to avoid penalties and interests
- Prepare complex payroll and human resource information for data input and assist with checking, quality control, and maintenance of records to ensure accuracy, service quality, and data integrity.
- Provide a responsive, accurate client advisory service on payroll matters, resolve difficult enquiries and assist in identifying payroll errors and implementing corrective action where required to ensure employee payments are processed accurately and database integrity is maintained.
- Provide and promote service excellence and foster effective teamwork and business relationships.
- Contribute to process improvement by participating in a range of payroll and service delivery reform activities.
B) JOB SPECIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration
- At least Two (2) years’ experience in human resources and administration.
Skills and abilities
- Sound numeracy skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Proven ability to prepare, adjust, and declare Human Resources Taxes, Pension, and maternity on time.
- Experience in payroll, and the use of a computerized payroll system and other relevant database
- Proven ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with employees on all levels.
- Personal and people management abilities including supervision, team building, and conflict resolution.
- Proven ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
- Proven ability to quickly learn new information, processes, and procedures
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and identify and deal with problems
c) APPLICATION PROCESS
Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work experience, copy of academic documents, transcript, and copy of National Identification to Bella flowers Ltd at email@example.com
The deadline for submitting application is on 30th October 2020 at 5:00 pm local Time
Application should be addressed to The Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd
Ag. Chief Executive Officer