King Faisal Hospital, Kigali in collaboration with ministry of health and in line with National strategy for health professionals development, is seeking for suitable candidates to fill the Following Fellowship Positions:
1. Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- He/she must have a masters of medicine degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a related field in a hospital setting.
- Must be willing to undertake fellowship training in Gyne-oncology or Maternal -fetal Medicine
- Evidence of structured and professional career development.
- Must be registered with the relevant professional health body.
- Professional and specialist clinical knowledge acquired through registration and continuing professional development
- Implement expert clinical judgments regularly and manage clinical caseloads effectively
- Produce accurate and diagnostic reports, on examinations performed by the post holder, upon which clinical decisions can be made
- Continually monitor, assess, and report clinical risks and challenge own and other practices.
- Investigate complaints, coordinate and/or draft responses and devise remedial action plans where appropriate
- Maintain a high standard of patient care through good clinical practices.
- Candidates who are qualified and interested for the posts should send; a written application letter, 2 passport photos, a filled application form (downloaded from KFH, K website), CV, copy of the National Identification
Card, Recommendation letters from the previous employers & notified copies of academic documents, a copy of license to practice, and certificate of Registration.
to the attention of THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, KING FAISAL HOSPITAL, KIGALI on the address above.
- The deadline for submission of the above documents is Tuesday 27th October 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org