King Faisal Hospital, Kigali in collaboration with ministry of health and in line with National strategy for health professionals development, is seeking for suitable candidates to fill the Following Fellowship Positions:
1. General Surgeons
- He/she must have a masters of medicine degree in General surgery.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in related field in a hospital setting.
- Evidence of structured and professional career development.
- Must be willing to undertake fellowship training in one of the following; Pediatric surgery, General/MIS, or Cardiothoracic surgery
- Must be registered with the relevant professional health body.
- Professional and specialist clinical knowledge acquired through registration and continuing professional development
- Provide and facilitate an expert level of care to patients including their assessment and diagnosis
- Devise protocols for receiving referrals for patients and, where appropriate, perform appropriate interventional diagnostic tests.
- Work in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team and actively involve users of the service to gain their input to the service development to ensure continuous improvements in patient care.
- Continually monitor, assess and report clinical risks and challenge own and other practice
- Candidates who are qualified and interested for the posts should send; a written application letter, 2 passport photos, a filled application form (downloaded from KFH, K website), CV, copy of the National Identification
Card, Recommendation letters from the previous employers & notified copies of academic documents, a copy of license to practice, and certificate of Registration.
to the attention of THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, KING FAISAL HOSPITAL, KIGALI on the address above.
- The deadline for submission of the above documents is Tuesday 27th October 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org