Ecobank Rwanda Plc.
P.O. BOX: 3268 Kigali - Rwanda
External recruitment Advert
Job Vacancy: Infrastructure & Network Administrator
Opening date: April 6, 2022
Closing date: April 14, 2022
About Ecobank Rwanda Plc
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is a full-service bank that joined the Rwandan market in 2007 with the aim of providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial and Corporates business segments.
The bank’s vision is to build a world-class bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Rwanda and the region by providing customers with convenient and reliable financial products and services.
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an affiliate under Ecobank Group and operates in Central East and Southern African (CESA) region.
In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for experienced professional in the following area
Role Title: Infrastructure & Network Administrator
Reporting: Head Technology
Provide first-level support to end users on network issues and manage all network devices and servers of Ecobank Rwanda.
Maintain network design and configurations in line with group policy, configure new network devices, provide network and other communication related support. Maintain and manage local servers operating systems.
Network and communication
- First IT contact person for any network issues and ensure all issues are resolved in timely manner within agreed SLA.
- Ensure all telecommunications between Ecobank Rwanda and Ecobank Group also between HQ and branches are working fine and meet established uptime Service Level Agreement.
- Monitor and ensure Orion is capturing all critical network devices of Ecobank Rwanda including all branch routers, DRS Network, Third Parties VPN connectivity, Central Bank and RRA network.
- Ensure all network devices and servers are sending logs to SIEM tool.
- Manage PABX system, extensions and related calls limits;
- Monitor network uptime and Bandwidth utilization and propose changes where required.
- Ensure all telecommunications are encrypted and secured as required by Group Technology,
- Ensure all Telecommunications devices configurations are taken and kept safe,
- Perform new or change configurations of all network devices at Ecobank Rwanda such as (routers, firewalls, modems, Direct way, Packets Shapers) with full compliance to eprocess recommendation;
- Ensure any new server is well configured and set up,
- Ensure all local servers are up and working well (Active Directory server, Management Servers, RIPPS server)
- Ensure anti-virus server is working fine and that daily updates are pushed to all servers
- Design and Maintain network architecture and IP addresses scheme whenever there is change,
- Ensure quarterly tests is done on the DR site to make sure the DR site can take over from the main datacenter when needs be,
- Ensure Active Directory is cleaned up with only activate PCs and Servers as recommended by Group Technology,
- Work closely to eprocess noc team to ensure the current firewall filters only allowed websites and that internet is given to authorized users
- Ensure Dynamic Routers Switching is set up for Branch and ATM,
- Ensure critical servers and network devices are all running on UPS
- Ensure all network devices configurations backups are taken and saved in a safe environment
Security issues resolution
- Ensure all servers operating system and network devices IOS are patches and that all severity issues are resolved.
- Ensure firewalls are configured as per the group recommendations and best practice.
- Ensure other network and servers security concerns raised by Infosec and Auditors are resolved.
- Support in EOD activities and release of the system for EOD by E-process.
- Review, follow-up and ensure timely closure of logged Sysaid tickets related to network requests, incidents and changes to adhere with SLA requirements.
- Carry out any other duty assigned by his hierarchical supervisor.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Have at least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in any another related field
- Have minimum Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNA routing and switching
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in network administration and configuration
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
- Have a good understanding and at least 5 years experience of server’s administration (MS windows servers and Lunix)
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an equal opportunities company and females’ candidates are encouraged to apply, If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please write in confidence quoting the position on the subject matter
How to apply: Interested candidates should click on the "Apply button" bellow and send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) not later than April 14, 2022
Only those who strictly meet the criteria should apply for this position
Due to expected high volume of applications we cannot respond to all applications and will only be contacting shortlisted applicants.
ECOBANK RWANDA MANAGEMENT